Thursday, July 7, 2011

Early mornings






Today was the beginning of summer school....sooo exciting....lol...however Monday was a bit more exciting... it was July 4th and I got to see a spectacular firework show, unfortunately, my camera decided it wouldn't take good quality pics :( but fortunately my fiance snapped a few for me and the last photo on here is my fav from the ones he took...the other pics are from where I was sitting awaiting for the show to start...the weather was perfect, which is surprising because this is Texas! but it was really lovely to just sit there and watch the sunset and then get to enjoy the fireworks being shot off...

Now about this outfit...i've had this top for forever and I still absolutely love it! The color of it is absolutely my favorite...i'm very drawn to pastels, lol...but the flowiness of this top is just superb :) basically if I had to pick just one blouse to wear everyday for the rest of my life...I would for sure pick this one...hope everyone's week/life is going amazing!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for stopping by!